Lucifer (Morning Star) by Paul Fryer
(Installation in the Holy Church in Marylebone, 2008. Anodised aluminium, silicon rubber cord, wax work figure, feathers/aluminium, concrete.)
This is among the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen.
(via madgearandmisilekid)Posted on August 14, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Posted on August 9, 2013 at 12:10 AM
So everything that doesn’t fit into some stupid idea of what you think God wants you just try to hide or fix or get rid of? It’s just all too much to live up to. No one fits in one hundred percent of the time. Not even you.
Posted on August 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM
science has figured out how to open a portal to hell
- alcohol or lighter fluid
- Mix 4 parts powdered sugar with 1 part baking soda.
- Make a mound with the sand. Push a depression into the middle of the sand.
- Pour the alcohol or other fuel into the sand to wet it.
- Pour the sugar and baking soda mixture into the depression.
- Ignite the mound, using a lighter or match.
Oh tumblr, what would we do without you.
REBLOGGING AGAIN FOR THE EXPLANATION